THE QBD STRIKES AGAIN!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

S.A.S.T.O of the Week . . . .

Ted Haggard
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Disgraced U.S. evangelist Ted Haggard said yesterday that he was guilty of “sexual immorality” and that he had long battled with a “repulsive and dark” side of his life.
In a letter to congregants of the megachurch he founded, Haggard wrote: “The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There’s a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life.”
Haggard resigned last week as president of the National Association of Evangelicals, where he held sway in Washington and condemned homosexuality, after a man claimed to have had drug-fueled homosexual trysts with him.
Haggard also placed himself on administrative leave from the New Life Church, which has 14,000 members, but its independent Overseer Board fired him on Saturday.
In his letter, Haggard said, “The accusations made against me are not all true, but enough of them are that I was appropriately removed from my church leadership position.”
He did not say which accusations were true.
Haggard, 50, had acknowledged on Friday that he paid Mike Jones of Denver for a massage and for methamphetamine, but said he did not have sex with him and did not take the drug.
In a telephone interview yesterday, Jones said, “I am sad for him and his family. I know this is a tough day for him also. I wish him well. I wish his family well. My intent was never to destroy his family. My intent was to expose a hypocrite.”
Jones said he is gay, and that he was upset when he discovered who Haggard was and found out New Life had publicly opposed same-sex marriage - a key issue in Colorado, with a pair of measures on tomorrow’s ballot.

Bitch, Please!
This is one of the best stories of the year!
Praise Jesus . . . the truth always comes out girl . . .
Tina strikes again though, which is sad . . . a little.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the first S.A.S.T.O.? I LOVE it. Could not be awarded to a sicker person. Luv ya BQ, I mean QB ;-)

11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home